Thursday, March 01, 2007

Scoop!

Last night on The Colbert Report, Stephen Colbert implied that there will soon be an ice cream named after him. The announcement is set for next Monday. Knowing of only one ice cream manufacturer that does celebrity based flavours, I checked the Ben & Jerry's site.

Yep, there it is, a new flavour! Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream, "a decadent melting pot of vanilla ice cream with fudge-covered waffle cone pieces and a caramel swirl."

Here's the site, with a picture of the ice cream tub and the ad copy. It's quite cute.

http://www.benjerry.com/features/americone_dream_index.cfm

2 comments:

Michael Skeet said...

Sounds scrummy. I heard about this at least a week ago, though.

Unknown said...

Well. So much for me scooping anyone! (I, obviously, hadn't heard about it. But I also live in a cave...)