I realized this morning that I hadn't so much as turned on the computer this weekend!
Alana and I were alone, so we had a stress free, laid back weekend. I ended up playing a couple of games solitaire (Battle Cry, a Civil War miniatures/board game hybrid in one of my favourite all-time game systems, and Formula Dé, a Formula One race car game). I did a fair bit of reading of game stuff, and way too much sleep (though you wouldn't know it from this morning).
And I got to watch the first Formula One race of the season, something I almost never get to do. It was the Australian Grand Prix at Melbourne. Speed, the racing channel, ran it live early Sunday morning. I stayed up to 3:30 watching it! (This is what got me thinking of playing Formula Dé).
So that's my excuse for not blogging this weekend.
Mrs. Bear Is Making Progress
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment