Monday, November 13, 2006

To Live and Die in LA (Louisiana)

This past weekend we played the first session of our All Flesh Must Be Eaten zombie roleplaying game. The game is published by Eden Studios and uses the "classic" version of their Unisystem game system. Everyone seemed to enjoy the game. It was the first time I'd run a Unisystem game, and part way through the session I was feeling pretty confident with it. The combat system is fast paced, which is good in a zombie game!

Rather than describe the game itself, I will point you here:
http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=296227

That is the RPG.Net "Actual Play" thread I started for our game sessions. I may or may not add these "quick" writeups to my web site. The advantage of posting to the RPG.net thread is that people can leave comments.

No comments: