Monday, October 30, 2006

Canadian snacks!

The good news: I found two places that sell Canadian snacks, included my long lost, beloved Ruffles All Dressed potato chips, Vachon Jos. Louis snack cakes, Cadbury Dream bars, Nestle Aero Peppermint bars for Alana, Cadbury Smarties (like M&Ms but way better!) for Logan and me, and butter tarts! You can also get Heinz baked beans! (Yes, Heinz makes beans!) They deliver to the U.S., too!

The bad news: a six pack of Aeros, 6 pack of Dreams, 6 pack of Smarties, a 12 pack of butter tarts and a case of four big bags of potato chips would cost about $86 U.S.! *sigh*

Another site is a little bit cheaper for shipping, but you have to buy whole boxes of chocolate bars, at about $30 a box.

The two sites are canadaonly.ca and canadianfavourites.com.

Maybe I can bribe my Mom to pack a big box with potato chips...

No comments: