Friday, April 28, 2006

Latest Delta Green write-up on HyperBear

I just posted our roleplaying group's latest write-up to HyperBear. The players' characters are Delta Green agents, a shadow conspiracy within the U.S. government who investigate strange happenings related to H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos. The most recent adventure is set in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. I hope the game has been enjoyable, so far, for the players. I know it's been rather cathartic for me. In another case of syncrhonicity, I've been doing this write-up for several days. I finished it tonight, but a little earlier on I came across a book on Hurricane Katrina in a Walgreen's pharmacy. Just an odd little coincidence that I had never seen that book until today.

If you would like to read the scenario, you can find it by going to www.hyperbear.com and clicking on the Games link, and following the Call of Cthulhu link. Or you can go directly to the write-up by clicking on this link. The available write-ups are found on this page.

Our next game session is tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: