Sunday, September 25, 2005

Updates on HyperBear

I posted updates to my HyperBear web site. Along with some cosmetic changes, including links to this blog, I posted the latest Delta Green campaign write-up. This write-up marks the first time a character died in our campaign. Just to heighten suspense, the write-up doesn't explicitly state which character died. Later this week I will post the write-up from the last session, which was conducted on September 17, so readers won't be kept in the dark for long.

My web site is found at www.hyperbear.com. The Cthulhu site updates are found at www.hyperbear.com/cthulhu. The list of write-ups is found at http://www.hyperbear.com/cthulhu/cthulhu-scenarios.html. The most recent write-up is at www.hyperbear.com/cthulhu/writeups-dg/ cthulhu-scenarios-dg-2005-09-03.html.

No comments: