Sunday, April 13, 2008

I found this fun little site with those dumb little polls that everyone seems to enjoy filling out. Okay, I enjoy them, at least.

I have almost a 50:50 chance of surviving a zombie attack:

46%




Given the above, it's probably not helpful that I'd make a good human shield:

64%



Or that that it's a 50:50 chance I'd eat my friends once the food ran out:

46%



However, I have a pretty good chance of beating up a kindergarten class (presumably if they aren't zombies):

22




I now have proof that I'm worth more to Alana dead than alive:

$4575.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.




The degree to which I'm a geek shouldn't surprise anyone (except to say, "What, that low?"):

80% Geek




My spelling's not bad, either:





You can find the whole selection of quizzes and widgets here:

http://www.justsayhi.com/bb

No comments: